TTGCSC Unisex Rugby Jersey
How to measure yourself to get the right size.
- Measure around your chest below the armhole. Don’t pull the tape too tight
- Add 10cm to your measurement. Rugby jersey has increased width allowance in the chest
- EXAMPLE- your measurement equals 97cm, plus 10cm = 107cm.
- Then compare your result to the ACTUAL CHEST MEASUREMENT
- The closest garment would be the size SMALL which has an Actual Garment Chest of 105cm
Please note – Place orders before 27th of September as the item will take six weeks to deliver. Just in time for christmas so why not order one for each of your family members!
2K, 4K, 6K, 8K, 10K, 12K, 14K, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL